Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CRAZY day!


Okay, so today was a super busy day! I actually talked to a family friend that I haven't seen in 15 years! It was amazing to reconnect with someone from my past. I was an army brat, so I don't have many people that know me from when I was little. So, it was so cool to talk to him about what my life is all about and hear all about him. (Love ya, Bobby!)
Okay... so now you are thinking, what is up with the picture. It was almost 2 and the kids finally decided to give me a break and take a little siesta. I then heard my stomach, "grrrr." "Hmmm," I thought, "I'm pretty sure I haven't eaten anything today." So, I peek around the kitchen and realize there isn't much. In true Stacey fashion, I made my own little concoction and boy was it delicious!! It looked so pretty, I had to snap a picture to show everyone. Dad, I'll add this recipe to your list.:0)

No comments: