Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pics from Rach's Wedding

So, like I said in my previous post, I didn't take a lot of pictures, but this is what I have to share. The first pictures are from the rehearsal. Rachel looked beautiful as always. The kids were a little hard to handle. Sonya, Rach's best friend, helped so much. That is her trying to wrestle Anden!







These are a few picture of all the girls getting ready. We had so much fun! The ladies that did our hair and make-up were awesome and a blast to be around!





Here are a few detail shots I got before the actual chaos started! I was so bummed I didn't get one good picture of Rachel in her wedding gown. I know the hired photographers got a bunch...






Here are two pictures from the reception. One of Rach and Mom (doesn't my Mom look amazing) toward the end of the night and one of Rach and Dad dancing. That's it. Sorry I don't have more.:(





No comments: