Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer Wrap-up!

I can't believe it is already September! We have had the best summer ever this year. It so hard to see it go. Our many trips to the beach and just enjoying family and friends has made this summer unforgettable. Here are a few pictures from this summer.


These were from our yardsale.

Anden enjoying a ride on his bike... oh yeah, in his UNDERWEAR!

We visited the fountains on Venice Island with Papaw.







A beautiful summer sunset down at Indian Shores Beach!
Hanging out after the beach. Friends for life!



I picked up a few souveniers of my own. This is my tattoo located on my right foot. I've always wanted a frog on my foot. I decided she should be pink and have a halo. My "kleiner frosche." This pic is when it was still healing, it looks flawless now. I also decided while standing in the tattoo shop that I should also have a nose ring. I love it! Sorry to those who don't approve. I am me... every bit... take it or leave it.


While at the beach, I ran to get my camera. The temperature change from the condo and the beach made my lens fog up hardcore. I couldn't get it to stop fogging up. I got a few kinda cool looking pics.









No comments: