Thursday, May 15, 2008

Green Thumbs!

When Sean's birthday was coming up (in March) I asked Anden what he wanted to get Daddy. Well, Anden and Sean read a book that is called, What Daddy's Do Best, and on one of the pages it says, "Can make a garden grow." So, Anden said, "I want to make a garden grow." We decided to fill a bag with seeds and give it to Sean. Well, all those who know Sean, know a small little garden was just not good enough...no, this needed a trip to home depot. Needless to say, a bunch of money and a couple trips to home depot later, Sean and Anden finally got to plant their garden (with the help of Papaw). They really had a lot of fun doing it and I tried to keep calm with all the dirt being tracked through my house! Anden and Sean now go outside everyday to water the garden and watch it grow. Gotta love my boys! We'll keep you posted on the fresh produce!



No comments: