Monday, May 19, 2008

Still UP!!!



Okay, so it is about 1:30 in the morning and I am still up! I spent much of the evening playing with the new iPod I got for mother's day! Super cool, it is even engraved on the back (check out the pic). So, I am really not quite sure how I survived this long without an iPod! I LOVE IT! I downloaded songs from Cher, Prince, Gwen Stefani, Rascal Flatts... finally something that embraces my musical bi-polar disorder.:0) Everyone has been sleeping and sometimes I like to just stay up... a little alone time with just me.:0) Anyway, I am a big dork and decided to snap a couple of pictures of my iPod... it looked so lonely so I took a couple flowers out of my mother's day bouquet to spice it up a little. Love the reflection on my dining room table. I said to myself, "Self... it's 1 o'clock am.... put down the camera and GO TO BED!" Didn't work, here I am still writing and rambling. Alright, I am headed to bed. I took some pictures of Anden and Elise tending the garden. I will post them tomorrow, hopefully.;) GOOD NIGHT!


No comments: