Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GWIZ that's Fun!

Here are the pictures from our day trip to GWIZ. We went to celebrate Father's Day. Sean and Anden get such a kick out of seeing how things work...

Peek-a boo, Elise!
Elise love the huge legos. They were almost as big as here.
Okay... who's driving here?
Anden changing the tire on the golf cart.
Daddy teaching Anden about magnets.

Elise and Anden were hooked up to see who could keep their minds the most clear. As you can see by the picture Elise is very focused and Anden... not so much.:0) Sean kicked my butt in this game... just goes to show... he has a lot less to worry about!

Anden made a horse using paper and machines.
Elise was not happy that all of these exciting balls were locked up!

Beach pics coming soon!!!


1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh my gosh, I love your kids so much, I miss seeing them everyday, what am I going to do, go into withdrawal? Looks like you guys had a great time.