Friday, July 4, 2008

The start of Beach pictures!

So... the last week of June we went on our annual trip to Indian Rocks beach! We had so much fun this year. I have a ton of pictures, but here are a few that I have ready. I will add the rest when I get to it.



I took these pictures the first morning. I just thought it looked so beautiful.




I also took these pictures the first morning. Anden and Elise just love the beach and the Gulf. I could tell from the very start they were really going to enjoy the week.



These pics I took one of the mornings. Sean and Anden were still sleeping so I took Lisey for a stroll on the beach and captured a couple stunning pictures of her! She was such a cuddle bumpkin so I grabbed a few shots of her cuddling her Omi.
More beach pictures coming soon... OH.. pics of my new nose ring and our newest tattoos also coming. Sorry for those of you that don't approve. I gotta just be me... because that's what makes me HAPPY!



No comments: