Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dear Grandma...

Dear Grandma,

You will never know how much you have meant to me. I feel honored to be your grand-daughter. You are such a strong woman. It is so hard for me to think that I will not see you again, but i know you have peace now. I picture you singing and doing all the things you loved to do so much but haven't been able to for so long! I promise your memory will stay alive. My children will know you through my memories, I will make sure of it. Although we have always lived miles apart, we have always had something special, you and I. There was no need to say it, we just knew it. When I think of you now, I think of the small thing. Brushing your hair, eating crackers and cheese, looking through old pictures of family, quilting, hearing stories.... these are the things I will miss so much. I love you, Grandma, so much and I miss YOU! Watch over my little ones.


Your Grand-daughter,
StaceyDad and Grandma at Grandma and Grandpa's 50th in 2000
Grandma, Anden and Dad 2005

Grandma and Anden 2005


Grandma and I ( under blanket) 1996

Grandma 1996




The house 2005

Grandma and Grandpa 1996








1 comment:

Unknown said...

stacey, so sorry about your grandma.