Friday, October 31, 2008

Stitches... AGAIN!

So... I am not having the best couple weeks! This past Sunday, I was laying my bed, and Elise was playing next to me. She began jumping and before I knew it she had fallen head first into our marble window sill! I instantly picked her up and she was already covered in blood. My next instinct, scream like a banshee for Sean. Sean came in and within a couple of seconds and we were on our way to the emergency room. Turns out, her laceration went down to her skull. She had to have 3 stiches for the piece of tissue that surrounds the skull and 7 on the outside. We got a little sheet that gave us all the things to look for with head injuries. Sure enough, Monday night she started acting funny and by Tuesday morning I was in my doctors office. After a ct scan, it turns out that she probably just had a concusion, but no major concerns. This is where I finally breathed a sigh of relief. We think it is hilarious that she had to one up her brother, and get more stitches than him. That's my girl!





No comments: